My Lecture at College on Teacher's Day


This Teachers' Day (2015)  I had been involved in teaching a class to the entire 1st Semester Computer batch on basics of logic gates and it's introduction at my college( GEC R ). No doubt, I had a great experience ! Thanks to GECR CompE. seniors for arranging such a wonderful activity on teachers' day amidst the busy academic schedule.

Participation certification was awarded to all those computer engineering students who participated in giving lectures  on one or the other subjects during this celebration. The best among them were given 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions by a group of judges and were awarded medals and a pen. I guess, I managed to secure 3rd position from the entire CE department. Cheers! Hope those of you attended my lecture, enjoyed! ;)

One more thing, many many thanks to Naishadh Mehta for collecting the above prizes on behalf of me in the auditorium. ( I had a very bad stomach ache and had to go home! )

I definitely had a true, hands on  experience in teaching and  once again thanks to our super duper seniors! 

To all my teachers,

the future of mankind lies not in the hands of new technological inventions and scientific breakthroughs. It lies in the hands of ambitious teachers like you… because that’s where it all starts from. Thank you.

Stay Amazed | Stay Geeky | Jay Akbari | Pixmercy

Unknown

Jay Akbari, also known as Pixmercy on web, is a self taught freelance web and graphic designer, founder of Pixmercy Graphics, Compt Engg Student, blogger, the boy behind GECR Geek and a avid PHOTOSHOPer. He is here to share his inspiration, work and free resources. Drop him any line anytime, whether it's about a project, collaboration, feedback or just business-he'd love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and Stay amazed, stay geeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment